Thursday, August 5, 2010
CALL FOR PRESENTERS: FUSE: Design & Culture // Brand Identity & Packaging
Re: FUSE: Design & Culture // Brand Identity & Packaging
Event Date: April 11-13, 2011
Location: Westin River North, Chicago, IL
Submit a proposal to speak at the top industry event for brand strategists and designers.
Production has begun for FUSE 2011. A top destination for designers, brand strategists and trend hunters, FUSE reveals extraordinary ideas about design, culture, branding and packaging. The FUSE experience will empower you to connect more meaningfully with your consumer through design and brand strategy.
We are actively recruiting speakers to bring FUSE 2011 to life. The submission deadline is Wednesday, August 18, 2010. Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis so early submission is encouraged.
Added Bonus: All speakers will receive complimentary admission to the entire event (a $3,000+ value).
Each year, hundreds of leaders converge at FUSE to advance their brands, businesses and careers...and to get inspired by our speakers' stories. Attendees have a diverse set of expertise - graphic design, marketing strategy, brand management, package design, art director, structural design, consumer insights, trend forecasting and design research. Industries represented include consumer packaged goods, retail, industrial manufacturing, technology, financial services, media, entertainment, pharmaceuticals and health care.
Content Areas for FUSE 2011
• Design & Creative
• Brand Marketing & Strategy
• Trends & Insights
• Cultural Anthropology
• Global Design & Branding
• Social Media
• Product Innovation
We are also happy to consider topics not listed here that you feel would add value and be appropriate.
Submission Guidelines & Deadline
For consideration, please email Krista Vazquez at
email@example.com. with the following information by Wednesday, August 18, 2010.
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, phone and e-mail
• Title of presentation
• Brief overview of the presentation (1 short paragraph plus 2 bullets that illustrate audience takeaways): Please note: if your proposal is selected, portions of this description will be printed in the brochure and used online to promote your participation
• Brief speaker biography
Why do speakers want to be a part of FUSE? To:
• Advance the purpose and value of using design to tell a brand's story
• Position their company as one that values brand identity and design
• Reinforce their own position as a leader
• Share results of an exciting project
• Network with other industry leaders and participate in high-level discussions
Special Notice to Vendors, Consultants & Solution Providers
Whether you are looking to build awareness, generate new business or strengthen existing relationships- a presence at FUSE will help you achieve your goals. Be at the right place at the right time. A limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Solution providers who wish to become part of the program should contact Sarene Yablonsky at 646-895-7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in FUSE. Check back for updates on the program at www.iirusa.com/fuse.
All the best,
Institute for International Research